and I am thankful for:
- my new tv stand I put together today
- washer and dryer in the house. YES AGAIN! I am that thankful for it.
- my new job I start tomorrow. It is so close to home. No more driving forever to get to work.
- this life I live.
- my laptop and wireless internet in da house so I can type this while in bed. Can you tell I’m will be sleeping very soon?
- the fact that I adopted this goal. Some days I struggle to find something new and different to be thankful for. However, I manage to look around, be thankful, and make the best of what I already have. Since I have embarked on this goal I must admit that I find myself happier and more fulfilled AND more productive and optimistic. Like I said before, LIFE is GOOD!