Saturday, November 10, 2007

Today is Saturday, November 10, 2007

and I am thankful for:

  • the care and love of a wonderful man. I know I've said this before, but every moment I spend with him I see it. We went to celebrate the birthday of a dear friend last night. He was tired, but he came out anyway. AND we had a great time.
  • My lovely sister friend Christina. She just turned 40 and we celebrated her birthday last night. I always enjoy her.
  • The fact that I could take a long nap in the middle of the day today and have NOBODY bother me. It was beautiful.
  • it's 7:30 on a Saturday night and William and Allan are KNOCKED OUT. They played hard today. After playtime I put those little buggers to WORK. Housework and chores never killed anybody. They did great. I am proud of their mental and emotional growth.
  • PEACE. Internal Peace and the much coveted external Peace. Today was very peaceful for us. I love it.
  • Today. I am thankful for today. This day was a beautiful gift.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails