Friday, November 23, 2007

Thursday November 22, 2007

Yesterday was Thanksgiving and I am thankful for:

  • the fact that I did not have access to type this goal. I went to my Dad’s in da country! We had a great time with the family and the children. Family energy is so therapeutic.
  • lessons learned again. The lesson I learned on Thanksgiving was a personal one about me and my thought processes. I have a lot of work to do. I have trust issues and I learned that I STILL need to work on that. I’ve known for years that I have this problem, and I thought I was working on it. I even know where it stems from. Lesson learned: have faith and confidence in myself. It is not always about me. Trust God, trust the Universe, trust me.
  • my step mother the selfless giver. She cooked everything and refused help from us. She did however let my youngest brother make the peach cobbler.
  • Allan is learning to spell. He likes to write and ask how to spell certain words. Well now he is doing so much better at sounding out the words and spelling them for himself.

No comments:

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails